Work Location(s): Roseland, NJ, US
ADP is seeking an LDAP Engineer for our Roseland, NJ location.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We’re building the next generation of ADP technologies.
The LDAP Engineer will handle several functions and duties such as:
- Perform day to day operations and support
- Replication and Data Synchronization
- Modify data according to user requirements
- Handling large volume of data, monitoring data
- Sun/Oracle LDAP Administration experience (ODSEE)
- Strong in LDAP directory and have experience in a large replication topology
- Experience in operations and support (Not a developer role)
- Linux/UNIX OS required
- IDM, authentication
- Ping Directory Administration experience is a plus
- SiteMinder is a plus
- Shell/Perl scripting is a plus
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job