Work Location(s): Alpharetta, GA, US
The Vice President of HRO Strategy will work closely with the leadership of the HRO business unit to create and continuously improve our overall strategy, with special emphasis on our business focused on clients with fewer than 150 employees. The Vice President will be responsible for (1) helping to set HRO’s strategic direction, and (2) working closely with the functional leaders in HRO to drive execution of strategic projects. The HRO business unit provides HCM outsourcing services to a broad spectrum of clients and is one of ADP’s largest and fastest growing businesses.
- Manage the strategic planning process for HRO’s portfolio: develop short, mid, and long-term strategies using fact-based analyses
- Partner with functional leaders to build and implement strategies that grow market share and revenue
- Drive market research efforts and track market / competitive trends with a specific focus on potential disruptive threats, changing client preferences, and keys to differentiation and report out on regular basis
- Partner closely with Sales leadership to understand market forces and develop new growth channels and opportunities
- Work closely with Product Management to prioritize technological investment
- Partner with the Service team to develop deeper client insights including analyses of retention, win/loss, NPS, and other relevant dimensions
- Identify business development opportunities and support business case development and partnership negotiations to execute on the opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience developing and evaluating strategies: Identifying and framing issues, developing hypotheses, conducting market research and analyses to test key hypotheses, developing execution plans
- Strong conceptual problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills (financial modeling, basic statistics, regression analyses, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- 3-5 years’ experience in a strategy consulting firm (BCG, McKinsey, Bain) or corporate strategy group
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Graduate degree (Master’s, MBA, PhD, MD, JD)
- Experience in technology and/or the HCM industry
- Comfort with reading and using financial statements
- Experience managing analysts
- Ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job