Work Location(s): Parsippany, NJ, US
San Dimas, CA
Elk Grove Village, IL
El Paso, TX
ADP is hiring a Corporate Real Estate Manager. This position reports to the Senior Director of Global Corporate Real Estate, this position will support the strategic planning, program management and real estate transaction services for ADP.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Supports the Senior Director of Real Estate on matters related to the management, acquisition, disposition or modification of leased, owned or licensed properties within a defined geographic region
- Develop regional and local real estate strategies in line with the global real estate strategy.
- Define and interpret how Business Unit strategies impact the strategic direction of the real estate portfolio.
- Working closely with the BU leaders to align BU strategies with global portfolio strategies.
- Coordinate site feasibility activities/requirements in partnership with internal business partners and external real estate service providers and other third consultants.
- Analyze, develop and present real estate alternatives to senior management for review and/or approval.
- Coordinate and participate in the negotiation, preparation and execution of various real estate documents including: LOI’s, term sheets, leases, licenses, warranties, work letters, design and construction contracts, RFP’s, build-to-suit agreements and purchase and sale agreements
- Preparation of financial analysis related to multi-faceted corporate real estate scenarios including but not limited to acquisitions, dispositions or modifications of leased, owned or licensed sites
- Coordinate Project Management, I/T, Security and internal/external consultants/partners to develop project build-out scenarios, requirements, schedules and cost estimates
- Monitor and provide KPI metrics or appropriate feedback for service providers in pursuit of continuous improvement and quality
- Provide input into internal processes and controls to drive high performance, efficiency and effectiveness
- Assist with the development of budgets and forecasts for real estate dispositions, expenses, cost savings and capital expenditures
- Coordinate with internal and external legal counsel all consents, notifications or other communications with various landlords as required under our lease agreements
- Review existing lease agreements on a periodic basis and provide recommendations for renewal, renegotiation, expansion or other action deemed appropriate to meet current business requirements
- Develop and maintain appropriate metrics and recommend actions where necessary
- Assist with the preparation or presentation of real estate topics to various corporate governance committees
- Participate/assist in preparation and review of 5 year development plan for geographical area of responsibility on an annual basis and be able to present territory to executive staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 5 years of experience in Commercial Real Estate, Facilities Management or related industries.
- Working knowledge or planning methodology, program/project management processes and real estate lease transaction practices.
- Familiarity with finance (accounting) and economic (including cash flow analysis) principals related to capital planning and real estate finance.
- Interpersonal skills, including the ability to build relationships with internal clients, partners and peers.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite tools as well as accounting, lease administration and/or facility/property management systems and reporting
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Data and process oriented with demonstrated history of delivering results accompanied with solid problem solving skills
- Strong team working skills with 3rd party service provider. Must be capable of providing leadership to instill a team-oriented, client focused, results-driven operation
- Ability to formulate flexible strategies and action plans to achieve results
- Capable of making educated decisions with integrity. Must be confident, have high energy and be able to maintain composure in difficult circumstances
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job