Work Location(s): El Paso, TX, US
Title: Associate Retirement Services Representative
The Retirement Services Representative is a licensed Retirement professional responsible for providing exceptional service to the employees of ADP Retirement Service’s clients. They are the primary point of contact for employees and proactively drive employee education by raising awareness of the various tools and resources made available to employees for their retirement and financial planning. Educates employees on plan benefits, plan resources, financial wellness, investment company products, and also assist employees with individual account transactions. The Retirement Services Representative must be capable of communicating with employees at all levels within the organizations Retirement Services supports. As the Retirement Services Representative frequently discusses and educates on investment company products and processes financial transactions, they are required to successfully obtain and maintain their series 6 and 63 FINRA securities licenses.
Essential duties & Responsibilities :
- Educates employees on account information, plan benefits, plan resources and tools such as Financial Wellness, Mobile, Retirement Savings Calculator, and Investment Product information enabling employees to make informed financial and investment decisions.
- Drive high levels of employee satisfaction through exceptional call quality interactions, leading to stronger employee satisfaction and client retention.
- Maintain full working knowledge of desktop tools such as CRM system, Plan Sponsor and Participant website, Cimplicity, and workflow system.
- Proactively troubleshoot and probe to resolve employee issues, again requiring full working knowledge of the recordkeeping platform and business processes that support it.
- Adhere to daily schedule and support high call volumes of inbound calls. Flexibility to maintain increase of daily phone time during peak times (which can be unplanned and impacted by market fluctuations).
- Educate employees on distribution options available to them when transitioning employers or commencing retirement, and presents the American Century Investments Rollover option to employees of eligible plans. Assist employees with support for incoming rollovers into ADP plans.
- Participate in task forces, strategic initiatives, stretch assignments and collaboration opportunities with other business units as needed.
Education & Experience :
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree
- Major Area of Concentration is Benefits administration or Financial Services.
- Other education or certification requirements is FINRA Series 6 and 63 securities licenses required.
- 1-3 years of Client Service or Finance/Banking experience.
- Strong and proven communication skills. Minimum of FINRA Series 6 and Series 63 required.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Read more about this job