At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Client Service Specialist is responsible for developing and maintaining effective relationships with ADP clients and is the direct client contact for retirement plan services. The Client Service Specialist is responsible for communicating with clients regarding service delivery, providing assistance on day-to-day retirement plan administration, troubleshooting plan issues, and discussing the impact of select legislative requirements. The Client Service Specialist ensures the delivery of optimal service, client satisfaction and client retention.
- Act as the primary contact for retirement plans regarding day to day record keeping matters and provides prompt customer service. Proactively communicates regularly with client to evaluate and ensure delivery of optimal service, client satisfaction and client retention. Working knowledge of 401k, call center, relationship management or similar experience
- Shows knowledge of Testing, how systems relate, resolves general POC questions, understands work flow, above average call handling, payroll feeds, progressing technically, escalates issues appropriately, sends issues to resolution appropriately. Applies strategies where approprieate to clients for plan enhancements, additional business and overall retention and discusses these benefits with the client. Maintain a basic understanding of the types of investments in each retirement plan and be a conduit for client questions.
- Proactively discuss products and services, and plan desing with plan sponsors. Assist clients with requests for plan changes and ensure the necessary project plans are followed through to completion.
- Schedules Education Program for participant education workshops with the plan sponsor. Request employee education workshops and literature. Schedules CGT training for PAs.
- Communicate compliance testing results and recommend options to improve results (if necessary). Monitor plan documents for adherence to applicable rules and regulations.
- Assist clients in complying with year end requirements such as minimum distribution requirements, forfeiture reallocation, 5500 preparation and Audit Package preparation and reconciliation.
- Proactively initiates conversations with clients related to compliance testing, training and plan design. Actively looks at client criteria for plan reviews, and proactively contacts client to discuss option to increase retention and client loyalty. Meets with internal business partners to coordinate proactive contacts with new clients to initiate seamless transition into service organization. Organizes follow up as necessary on key proactive initiatives to ensure that client expectations are met and deliverables to the client are achieved. Provides feedback to management on results of proactive key initiatives and offers suggestions for further development.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience up to 1 year
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Experience in a client service environment, ADP payroll and 401(k) experience is preferred.
- Demonstrates strong oral/written communication skills. Demonstrates strong listening skills.
- Utilizes tools to support daily functions such as Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc) Demonstrates ability to learn other proprietary system tools (Omni Plus, Power Image, and Clarify). Proficiency in using payroll and recordkeeping systems
- Ability to learn quickly, function in a fast paced environment, and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven relationship-building skills. Strong time-mgmt, organization and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills. Ability to coordinate and take the lead on conference calls.
- Ability to guage client satisfaction through scheduled survey’s, client visits and day-to-day interaction.
We’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.